Monday, February 18, 2013

WARNING AND DISCLAIMER


I have been threatened with Legal Action so I must inform you...

When you visit these blogs you are closely monitored.

I now have your IP Address, so...

You have read the title and the description of this blog; you therefore understand the context of posts uploaded to this blog and as such you will except the information contained herein is to be viewed in Good Faith.

If you have any concerns regarding any posts here then feel free to contact me and I will address your issues.

There are never any names mentioned here unless organised prior,  ANY attempts at using my words against me to form a case of “defamation” will result in legal action being taken against you.

I take NO responsibility for your feelings, thoughts and actions and I have not coerced you in to being here, I am not forcing you to continue being here. So I will NOT be held accountable for your own issues!

If you don’t want to see this blog, then you are welcome to leave. DO IT NOW!